Borroughs’s Modular Drawers are built on a “Building Block” approach and come in various sizes which allow multiple storage options. This results in minimizing the amount of floor space dedicated to the storage of small to mid-size products/parts.
Why Borroughs Modular Drawer Cabinets?
- FLEXIBLE HOUSING accepts various drawer latching systems, with anchoring holes throughout. Designed for a 12,500 lb. stacking capacity and a 7,500 lbs. lifting capacity.
- DRAWERS EXTEND 110% from the cabinet housing and feature a full load capacity of 400 lbs. Their progressive action results in the smoothest operation in the industry.
- BOTH MULTIPLE DRAWER ACCESS (MDA) and SINGLE DRAWER ACCESS (SDA) are available as standard. A “True-Single Drawer” access device, granting access to only one drawer at a time, provides a new standard in the industry.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES are flush with housing, are full-width, and are located at the top of each drawer. Handle labels fit through slot in right end cap and drop into locating pocket to hold in position.
- CUTTING EDGE SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY provides superior drawer cyclic performance. Auto safety clips lock suspension to drawer, preventing accidental release. No fasteners required for assembly, and drawer suspension removal can be done without tools.
- REMOVABLE LOCK CORES allow for re-keying of cabinets without taking them apart should keys get lost or stolen. Cores are available in 2,000 different key codes and can be keyed alike, with a master key.
Click to view 30in Drawer Configurations
Click to view 45in Drawer Configurations