Shelving and Storage Solutions Installer
The ideal candidate must be professional, hardworking, motivated and punctual. A positive, can-do attitude is required. Great customer service, communications skills and taking pride in your work is essential to have success in this role.
To work with our team to deliver and complete quality installations of shelving, storage, and filing solutions.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Loading and delivery of materials to installations sites
- Taking inventory of materials
- Installation of storage systems, shelving, filing solutions, and furniture
- Working with a team to ensure quality installations in a timely manner
- Extending great customer service to clients
- Meeting installation deadlines
- Must be able to lift up to 125lbs
- Some out of town and evening and weekend work is required
- Experience in construction or installation background is an asset
- Experience with customer service is an asset
- High School Diploma or equivalent is not required but is an asset
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract are required at time of interview
If you have the skill sets required for this position, Foothills Systems offers an opportunity for competitive earnings, benefits, and growth within our company.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will contact qualified candidates.